Japanese Contemporary Artist Akira Yamaguchi known for " Yamato-e (classical Japanese decorative paintings) " designed products are available now in LAMMFROMM Online Store!
- 1969 Born in Tokyo, Japan and grown up in Kiryu City, Gumna、Lives and works in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1996 Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, MA in oil painting
- 1994 Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, BA in oil painting
- 2013 The 12th KOBAYASHI Hideo Award for his book “Hen na Nihon Bijutsushi”
- 2001 Runner-up Prize The 4th Taro Okamoto Memorial Award for Contemporary Art